Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Oh great and powerful Sparc...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 16, 2014
Can you please consider dropping/replacing the need for the participation trophy for crafting with something else that we who do not pvp can obtain. I do not know who decided to link this pvp reward to crafting but it was a horrible idea, there are lots of us that do not want to pvp and we are being left out of finishing the crafting unless we want to walk around and be made fun of for not having a good pvp record. Also some might say you can get them from the dailies, but I have been doing dailies (almost every day) since the particular crafting quest came out and I have received none. I’m also not sure if they are supposed to come from regular dailies or the pvp daily? Please please use you newfound power to review this regent/reward requirement for the crafting quest. Your humble and fellow Wizard, Anthony (level 125 Fire wizard.) (all quests and side quests completed except Fight club and the crafting quest for the obvious reasons.) Thanks!

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Pyle1197 on Aug 7, 2018 wrote:
Can you please consider dropping/replacing the need for the participation trophy for crafting with something else that we who do not pvp can obtain. I do not know who decided to link this pvp reward to crafting but it was a horrible idea, there are lots of us that do not want to pvp and we are being left out of finishing the crafting unless we want to walk around and be made fun of for not having a good pvp record. Also some might say you can get them from the dailies, but I have been doing dailies (almost every day) since the particular crafting quest came out and I have received none. I’m also not sure if they are supposed to come from regular dailies or the pvp daily? Please please use you newfound power to review this regent/reward requirement for the crafting quest. Your humble and fellow Wizard, Anthony (level 125 Fire wizard.) (all quests and side quests completed except Fight club and the crafting quest for the obvious reasons.) Thanks!
I like you and many others do not care for the PVP. However, as has been mentioned before this particular crafting recipe is not required for the subsequent level of crafting aka it's "side crafting" and is completely optional. I know you can get Participation Trophies with Arena Tickets that you can get from Daily Assignments, Daily PVP Assignments, PVP, the Pet Derby and Tournaments. I would like to recommend that you take a look at PVP Tournaments and the Pet Derby. You can get a large number of Arena Tickets for just doing the Tournament and this is by far the fastest way if you are dead set on doing it. PVP is toxic true, but Tournaments are slightly less so because all the non-pvp people are also doing them for the tickets haha. You can also do Pet Derby and earn tickets that way. You basically never interact with the competitors in that so there is no toxicity and it is kind of fun (you get to level up pets at the same time too.)

Good luck, I'm in your boat too, but also in search of all the other random reagents I still need too haha.