Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a castle pretended it was a dungeon

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 12, 2016
a few seconds ago someone invited me to their castle to do a housing gauntlet with them, they weren't in it yet when they asked me to teleport them in the celestial observatory, and it said "you're friend is in a full dungeon" they weren't even in it yet, they were waiting for me at the housing dungeon's sigil, and I had to tell him it wouldn't let me teleport to him; he accused me of lying to him, and took me off his friend list; my curiosity inspires me to want to know why this happened

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
If he was actually in his house and not still in battle somewhere I’m thinking he may have went into the gauntlet not knowing that you could not port in and that you have to stand on the sigil with him when entering. There is also a possibility he was at a friends house that you were not friends with and in that case if the house is set to friends only you may also not have been able to port because your not on the owners friends list. You would need to find out if it was actually his house and if it was, make sure your on his friends list as well.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
social sorcery boy on Aug 6, 2018 wrote:
a few seconds ago someone invited me to their castle to do a housing gauntlet with them, they weren't in it yet when they asked me to teleport them in the celestial observatory, and it said "you're friend is in a full dungeon" they weren't even in it yet, they were waiting for me at the housing dungeon's sigil, and I had to tell him it wouldn't let me teleport to him; he accused me of lying to him, and took me off his friend list; my curiosity inspires me to want to know why this happened
He was either in a full dungeon or it was a glitch. Either way, calling you a liar and removing you from his friend list was unkind. You deserve friends who will believe you and help you find a solution when something doesn't work right in game. It's all a bit strange and I'm sorry that happened to you.

On the up-side, now you have an extra space for a friend who will treat you better