Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Earn Crowns offers not showing up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2011
Hi,
I've been trying to use the in game earn crowns offer for a long time now, (four weeks or so), and i haven't been getting any offers so far. I live in the US, in New York and i really need help fixing this. My earn crowns offers did work normally before.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2017
I don't use crown offers because i'm a mac and they dont give out offers to us mac users sadly, but if it's been happening for a short period of time perhaps you can try again tomorrow or the day after, maybe they ran out of offers to give you? I honestly don't know, but my guess would be is that you could try again tomorrow or in a few more days and it should work. Good luck!

Miranda Darkhunter Level 64
Jessica DarkhunterLevel 96

Survivor
Dec 30, 2016
I have this problem, as well. The only difference is that mine hasn't been working for months. I click it every few days or so and it just says that there are no videos available. Previously, I'd been using it daily and it worked just fine.

Survivor
May 04, 2011
Thanks for the advice maddiestrawberries but I've tried waiting a few days and trying but I still do not get any offers and use a windows. I don't understand why this is happening since my offers use to work perfectly. Can someone or an administrator help me?

Survivor
May 04, 2011
Explorer
May 13, 2018
Mine either says it's not available or brings up Buzzworthy which is impossible to bypass (meaning do right)

Survivor
Aug 11, 2008
So I had purchased two w101 cards from eBay and just received them in the mail. I decide to redeem them today, but yet only one of the two worked. Whenever I try to redeem the second it, I get the error message...
We apologize, we encountered an error while attempting to redeem this code.

I was thinking about contacting the eBay seller, but however the code came in unscratched. What's going on here? I very much would like to use my gift card.

Administrator
rachums on Sep 1, 2018 wrote:
So I had purchased two w101 cards from eBay and just received them in the mail. I decide to redeem them today, but yet only one of the two worked. Whenever I try to redeem the second it, I get the error message...
We apologize, we encountered an error while attempting to redeem this code.

I was thinking about contacting the eBay seller, but however the code came in unscratched. What's going on here? I very much would like to use my gift card.
Please email our support team at support@wizard101.com and we'll be happy to help you track this down.