Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about who can post and reply to posts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 12, 2013
So one of my friends, who is a crowns player, experienced a problem on the forums recently;when she tried to respond to a post she claims the reply button and the post new thread button disappeared. She's wondering if there's a problem with her account or if the code of conduct stating, "only current paying players can post new messages or answer existing messages" means that nonmembers can't post or reply to posts.

Thanks for the help!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
BananaMan58294 on Aug 3, 2018 wrote:
So one of my friends, who is a crowns player, experienced a problem on the forums recently;when she tried to respond to a post she claims the reply button and the post new thread button disappeared. She's wondering if there's a problem with her account or if the code of conduct stating, "only current paying players can post new messages or answer existing messages" means that nonmembers can't post or reply to posts.

Thanks for the help!
If I remember correctly, Crowns players can only post if they purchased in the last 30 days. i.e. if you go awhile without purchasing anything you are reverted back.

I believe this is the same restriction for Crowns players accessing the test server, as well.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Oran of Urz on Aug 4, 2018 wrote:
If I remember correctly, Crowns players can only post if they purchased in the last 30 days. i.e. if you go awhile without purchasing anything you are reverted back.

I believe this is the same restriction for Crowns players accessing the test server, as well.
Yes, this is correct in my experience as is the Reporting players feature. I believe this applies to both Pirate101 and Wizard101