Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mega Snacks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 06, 2016
Explorer
Dec 26, 2012
Starting a garden of Evil Magma Peas and/or Couch Potatoes. They drop mega snacks and I'm pretty sure CP's reseed themselves so you don't have to worry about farming for more or buying more.

Mirror Lake in Zafaria always rewards you with Pixie Sticks, which are mega snacks.

Those are the only ways I know of getting mega snacks, there might be others though.

Hope this helps

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
DariusMusk on Aug 3, 2018 wrote:
How can I get Mega Snacks without buying them?
Gardening is a great source of mega snacks. Couch Potatoes and Evil Magma Peas are popular because they have few needs and go to elder quickly. They guarantee a mega snack (40, 45 or 50xp) at elder and always give back their own seed. They drop in game and if you have some you can also double the seeds during double gardening benefit. They also drop some nice TC, small snacks and reagents you can sell; they can be very useful in keeping your gold supply plentiful!

Deadly Helephant Ears also drop some nice snacks, as well as some good TC for lower level death wizards (scarecrow etc).

If you're still building up a garden and collecting seeds for it you could use Prickly Bear Cactus plants in the mean time. They can be bought from the gardening guy in Krok for gold and as they're bought from an NPC there is an unlimited supply. They drop some nice snacks (25xp) that will keep you going while you get better seeds from drops. They don't reseed but they often drop more of their own seed during harvests. You might have to buy a few extra to fill your plots for the next planting, but if you harvest daily you will likely have more than enough from mature drops

If you hate gardening or need just a few snacks quickly then you can farm Mirror Lake. It guarantees 2 pixie stix (30xp) every run. For lower levels who can not go into Mirror Lake, farming Winterbane Hall can be helpful...get the recipe wrong because those dudes can drop mega snacks!

I hope this helps start you off, just give us a shout if you need more help/ideas

Good luck!

Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
Snowblade20132012 on Aug 3, 2018 wrote:
Starting a garden of Evil Magma Peas and/or Couch Potatoes. They drop mega snacks and I'm pretty sure CP's reseed themselves so you don't have to worry about farming for more or buying more.

Mirror Lake in Zafaria always rewards you with Pixie Sticks, which are mega snacks.

Those are the only ways I know of getting mega snacks, there might be others though.

Hope this helps
You can gardening for them, the best seeds are the couch potatoes one, they make mega snacks.