Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Borderless Fullscreen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
I really would like to see this become a feature in the game. It would make it much easier to look things up, or use discord while still having the game look great in fullscreen.

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
I'm not sure what you're getting at. My game displays borderless full screen on my PC. There are a couple places to adjust the resolution - on the new sign-in window at the bottom left where it says settings. You can also get into some settings in your spell book. In the tabs on the right side there's a gear (second from the bottom). The next page would be where the quit button is on the bottom. Across the top are category buttons - Sound, Picture, and setting for if you want your game name to show above you in the game. You should be able to make adjustments there also. A couple days ago, by accident, I discovered that the roller button on my mouse (in between right and left click) would also expand and contract the picture within the scene. Your mouse may be different. I hope you can figure it out.

Alexis Dawnbreaker lvl 66 Storm

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
colocrys on Aug 3, 2018 wrote:
I'm not sure what you're getting at. My game displays borderless full screen on my PC. There are a couple places to adjust the resolution - on the new sign-in window at the bottom left where it says settings. You can also get into some settings in your spell book. In the tabs on the right side there's a gear (second from the bottom). The next page would be where the quit button is on the bottom. Across the top are category buttons - Sound, Picture, and setting for if you want your game name to show above you in the game. You should be able to make adjustments there also. A couple days ago, by accident, I discovered that the roller button on my mouse (in between right and left click) would also expand and contract the picture within the scene. Your mouse may be different. I hope you can figure it out.

Alexis Dawnbreaker lvl 66 Storm
Type-o (sorry). I meant to say borderless windowed. Where you can alt+tab without the game minimizing and so far, from what I can find, there isn't a way to do this.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010