Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best fire pet talents for pvp/pve

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2016
was wondering what the best pet talents where for a fire pet
either pvp or pve was wanting to make one for each

Survivor
May 03, 2010
wildcatwebb10 on Jul 29, 2018 wrote:
was wondering what the best pet talents where for a fire pet
either pvp or pve was wanting to make one for each
For PvP it completely depends on your strategy and deck setup, but triple damage and double resist is always a good starting point.

As for PvE it also depends on your level. For higher level fires I would recommend a pet with triple fire critical and double damage to make questing easier. But for lower levels usually, triple damage, proof, and fairy has worked quite well.

Hope this helps

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Liveh1234 on Aug 3, 2018 wrote:
For PvP it completely depends on your strategy and deck setup, but triple damage and double resist is always a good starting point.

As for PvE it also depends on your level. For higher level fires I would recommend a pet with triple fire critical and double damage to make questing easier. But for lower levels usually, triple damage, proof, and fairy has worked quite well.

Hope this helps
Great advice

It definitely depends on how you're coping with battles as to whether you need a heal thrown in. Damages are great because they affect every hit but I agree with Liveh1234 that criticals can be a great boost if it fits with your gear set

Watch out with critical because a lot of enemies block, while damage is always good. Fire dealer is a real help as well as the Givers (Fire-Giver and Pain-Giver) as damages can't be blocked so you know what you're dishing out. Spell-Proof helps but it's debatable whether Spell-Defying is better than another damage or critical boost...it really depends on your gear set, play-style and whether you're surviving.

I can't say for PvP because I'm a total PvP NOOOOOOOB Please take my comments as PvE oriented

Have fun and if you need any help making a pet for your needs please let me know. I am happy to help wherever I can