Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

code of conduct

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2014
For me there seems to be more talk with sexual content in it in the commons. People please start reporting this. I am an adult and I had someone I'm thinking was a kid ask me things that were disturbing and against the code of conduct. As a community we need to look after each other. You never know you might help save a wiz friend that does not know what to do in the circumstance.

Be safe and good luck on drops.

Administrator
Hi Miguel,

If you or anyone sees ANY concerns here in the game, please do report it to us as soon as you can at support@kingsisle.com. We take these kinds of issues very seriously and do not condone any actions of abuse, vulgar, or any other inappropriate activity in the game.

Thanks!

Explorer
Feb 19, 2010
I have also seen this in the commons, Wu realm is the worst. One problem, because I am not a member, I buy the words on crowns, I am not eligible to report anyone. Why this is something they take from non members, IDK.
Can you explain why, Sparck?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Catherine Wilddrea... on Jul 29, 2018 wrote:
I have also seen this in the commons, Wu realm is the worst. One problem, because I am not a member, I buy the words on crowns, I am not eligible to report anyone. Why this is something they take from non members, IDK.
Can you explain why, Sparck?
I think KI are missing out on the eyes and ears of a lot of responsible, invested customers who would like to assist in keeping the Spiral safe and appropriate for everyone. Crowns players deserve the right to report. When I was a crowns player someone whispered the most vulgar things to me and I was unable to report and no-one else heard them so they couldn't report them for me. It left me literally shaking and feeling sick. I almost left the game entirely.

I had purchased large bundles of crowns and the purchases had been over 30 days earlier. I was confused why I couldn't find the report button and new enough I didn't even know how a non-friend had even whispered to me at all. I'm really glad I stayed because I love W101 and nothing on that level has happened again in all the years we've been playing. Not having the ability to report could have cost KI 4 accounts that we have since poured investment into.

I absolutely think that people who have invested in the game should have the ability to protect themselves and others from those who would come into the Spiral with ill-intent.

Please change this KI

Administrator
Please do contact support@kingsisle.com if you are unable to reach us in any other way! We take reports of abuse and similar issues very seriously, so always provide at least this path for you to report.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I had a membership on Pirate101 and the day or two after it had expired I had a similar problem there. I too was a little confused as to why my ability to report had been removed. I speculate that it is to reduce the number of fake/false reports that KI has to deal with. I just contacted support via the email as Sparck suggested and while a bit of a hassle is a work around if you are a crowns player or don't have an active membership.

Thank you all for helping make the community better and best wishes from your fellow player!