Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where do people hang out anymore?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 26, 2009
I just remember there used to be plenty of people hanging out in the commons. There still is a fair amount but, it's so quiet. No one talks, most are spinning. Where exactly do you go to socialize and make new friends on wiz anymore? I used to try dungeons and whatever but it's not fun when you have nothing to gain from it anymore and most dungeons were terribly quiet.

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
LightofRuin on Jul 28, 2018 wrote:
I just remember there used to be plenty of people hanging out in the commons. There still is a fair amount but, it's so quiet. No one talks, most are spinning. Where exactly do you go to socialize and make new friends on wiz anymore? I used to try dungeons and whatever but it's not fun when you have nothing to gain from it anymore and most dungeons were terribly quiet.
I tend to meet new people through the team up kiosk and in street fights. The sociable ones will be nice and talk, maybe friend you or ask for more help, others just want to finish the fight. Castle tours and house games are another place you find people running around. Visit the "commons" areas of the other worlds, and see if anyone is looking for some help. Do you say "Hello?"

Maybe the trolls in Commons were muted, and that's why it's quiet.