Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

In need of a partner!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Not sure if this is the right place to post this so sorry in advance. I am a level 40 ice wizard and I am trying to farm the Jade Oni for a hat but i don't have access to him yet. I've asked around in the commons and a couple friendly wizards took me to fight him, however, I still haven't collected what i'm farming for. So instead of having to ask a stranger everytime I need to fight Jade Oni, is anyone willing to just grind with me? Anybody bored enough to help? lol

Defender
Jul 01, 2015
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
matveixx on Jul 26, 2018 wrote:
You'll to finish mooshu to fight him...
I did xD

Defender
Jul 01, 2015
Maybe its just one fight... You'll better contact support for that.
Sry for not helping you...

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Jade Oni is a fight that you can fight over and over.

The problem with asking for help on these boards is coordinating times. For example you originally posted at 8:28 am on the 26th. I didn't catch your post the first time until the morning of the 27th and am now replying on the morning of the 28th. I have no idea if you've gotten what you need or not.

My best advice is to click on the Team Up button when you go to fight the Jade Oni. As he is the final boss, you should not have to wait long for others to join the team through the kiosk. This way you are asking for help without having to run around Mooshu or the Commons asking for help.

Usually when I'm on and have the time I do stop and help at the kiosk. So there are wizards out there who are willing.

Steven Ghoststalker

Explorer
Oct 01, 2011
To fight the Jadi oni again you just have to press X next to the standing lantern infont on you as you enter the dungeon, you can repeat this without having to leave the dungeon