Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reported for Cheating

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 02, 2009
I was doing Ranked PvP on my level 10 Life and when I won the person I went against and a spectator both blamed and reported me for cheating. They said it's impossible for a level 10 to start out with 3 power pips, which I did. I don't think I've ever seen a level 10 start out with 3 power pips either, but I wasn't cheating in any way. I was just wondering if I could get banned or something for this. I haven't logged out of my account since it happened and I took a video of the incident.

Thanks,
Wizkid

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
James Deathrunner on Jul 20, 2018 wrote:
I was doing Ranked PvP on my level 10 Life and when I won the person I went against and a spectator both blamed and reported me for cheating. They said it's impossible for a level 10 to start out with 3 power pips, which I did. I don't think I've ever seen a level 10 start out with 3 power pips either, but I wasn't cheating in any way. I was just wondering if I could get banned or something for this. I haven't logged out of my account since it happened and I took a video of the incident.

Thanks,
Wizkid
Highly unlikely that you'll get banned for this; as to power pips you can get more if a pet or piece of gear raises your chance of getting those pips. My Level 10 sometimes gets 2 power pips in the first round.
They only reported you because you won.

Squire
May 10, 2013

Thanks,
Wizkid
Yea it’s possible, if you have the duelist wand and you get really lucky.

Survivor
Apr 06, 2016
Survivor
Oct 02, 2009
Yes I have a pet that gives me power pip chance. Thanks for letting me know!

-James

Survivor
Oct 23, 2012

Thanks,
Wizkid
don't worry about others and others say about you in pvp and so, don't let there comment get "stuck" into there "head" just rebuke them way because people just going do mean thing and say mean thing, because they don't have perfect life so, my answer is "no" just how game work and not everybody are lucky in pvp "they will think they will win"

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010

Thanks,
Wizkid
From what I know you probably won't get sanctioned for a glitch completely outside of your control. However, KI, this glitch where I started with more pips than usual happened to me too on my Ice wizard. I started out with 7 pips (3 power pips and one white pip) which is impossible no matter what gear set you carry. Please fix this.