Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 02, 2011
I recently started crafting and im stuck.i did the quest to get mistwood and after that eudora tangletree said i had to craft two daggers.She didn't give me the recipe and if i try to get it she asks if i made the daggers.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You need to buy the recipe from Eudora herself. Click on her and select to buy a recipe. I think she wants you to make Daggers of Absolution.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Apr 02, 2011
Survivor
Jun 28, 2018
In order to get more potions to replenish your health and mana, do you have to do some type of crafting? If so, where would I go to get the ingredients and recipe?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
jamiecking1976 on Sep 3, 2018 wrote:
In order to get more potions to replenish your health and mana, do you have to do some type of crafting? If so, where would I go to get the ingredients and recipe?

Thank you for any help you can provide.
You can't craft potions like that at this point in the game. Maybe KI will introduce potion crafting in the future....

As we level up, we do get extra potion bottles as one of our quest rewards. I think it's three by the time we reach Marleybone (around level 25-30 or so, depending on if we do side quests). Around level 100, after finishing Khrysalis, we get a fourth potion bottle.

In order to replenish the health & mana potions we've used, we can play mini-games in the Fairegrounds or other world main areas. The mini-games are free. One or two plays will refill one potion bottle. If we're in a hurry, another option is paying straight gold to Hilda Brewer in Wizard City in the Fairegrounds.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Hilda_Brewer#axzz5Q4yZm4jh

Other options include limited-time potions we can purchase for crowns in the crown shop, and now there are a couple of pet-hatching potions we can craft in the pet hatchery. That's it so far, though.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Jun 28, 2018
Freshta, Thank you so much. I really appreciate that. Still new to the game and still learning a lot and having a blast. This info will help in my adventures. Have a great day!!