Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Tournamts judgement

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2011
Is it me or does Diego make no sense when he judges tournaments, i was in the final round of a turn based 4v4 match on July 17th, 2018 that started at 7pm. During the final round we killed the enemy team multiple times from first all except a life wizard that used guardian spirit. No player from our team died the entire match and every time they revived their team we would kill them again, but at the end of the match where we are all above half health and the enemy team only had the life with guardian angel Diego steps in. For some reason the team that never got a kill and only had one player alive was selected as the winner. we had absorbs, shields, health, cards (because i used reshuffle the turn before the match ended), and pips advantage. Please kingsile just explain to me how that makes sense.

Thank you to anyone that reads this or provides an answer
-Blake Ravendust
level 114

Survivor
Jan 13, 2014
pukka1 on Jul 18, 2018 wrote:
Is it me or does Diego make no sense when he judges tournaments, i was in the final round of a turn based 4v4 match on July 17th, 2018 that started at 7pm. During the final round we killed the enemy team multiple times from first all except a life wizard that used guardian spirit. No player from our team died the entire match and every time they revived their team we would kill them again, but at the end of the match where we are all above half health and the enemy team only had the life with guardian angel Diego steps in. For some reason the team that never got a kill and only had one player alive was selected as the winner. we had absorbs, shields, health, cards (because i used reshuffle the turn before the match ended), and pips advantage. Please kingsile just explain to me how that makes sense.

Thank you to anyone that reads this or provides an answer
-Blake Ravendust
level 114
In all justice, you SHOULD'VE won that, cards and teammates are one thing I've noticed Diego to pick from. Sometimes random things happen!