Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cosmetic Auras

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
How about adding some cosmetic aura choices to the new shop? A bevy of different colored, and types of auras radiating from your chosen wizard would be a popular addition I'm guessing.

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
I would love an aura akin to Pigpen from Peanuts (dirt cloud), or one similar to the gobblers that emit noxious gases. (green cloud).

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Mental Void on Jul 18, 2018 wrote:
I would love an aura akin to Pigpen from Peanuts (dirt cloud), or one similar to the gobblers that emit noxious gases. (green cloud).
lol

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
I love this idea, especially the green gas cloud that Mental Void mentioned. My friends and I have often been carried around by our gobbler mounts, thinking the only thing missing was the green smoke from behind... lol I can see adding ones like lightning storms, snowstorms, maybe even a creepy fog like you'd find in a graveyard for death. Lots to think about.

Defender
Apr 03, 2016
Intrepidatius on Jul 17, 2018 wrote:
How about adding some cosmetic aura choices to the new shop? A bevy of different colored, and types of auras radiating from your chosen wizard would be a popular addition I'm guessing.
A Very nice Idea on these Cosmetic Auras! Maybe they can cost crowns or be bought with crowns form a Vendor and certain clouds give you Some Stats but that may be too Op. either way, Cosmetic Auras would be really fun, other then the Basic Auras such as Fortify and Amplify!

Vanquished within the Storm