Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level up elixer

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
I used the elixir to boost up the level on my fire wiz and am now realizing I don't have all the pet spells and can't find how to get them. I need phoenix on up to be able to get the raging bull. Please help. Thanks

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
esemee720283 on Jul 15, 2018 wrote:
I used the elixir to boost up the level on my fire wiz and am now realizing I don't have all the pet spells and can't find how to get them. I need phoenix on up to be able to get the raging bull. Please help. Thanks
This link shows all of the Fire School Spells:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Fire_School_Spells

That page shows 'who gives the Quest', the 'Quest requirements', etc.

You can click on any 'blue link' on that page for even more details.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
esemee720283 on Jul 15, 2018 wrote:
You needed to complete Wintertusk up to the start of Nordriland in order to earn all of your school pets.

If you took the level 50 elixir, it should have dropped you at the start of Sudriland so you don't have too much farther to go in Wintertusk. Once you get the level 58 pet from Wintertusk (the phoenix, I think), several other quests will come one after the other. It's going to be tedious, but at least you should burn right through most of them now that you're at such a high level.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven, 124
Rowan Ashcloud, 124