Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The 7th yardbird

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2015
In grizzleheim I have already done the quest where you get the the yard bird. But it is still asking for the 7th yard bird, even though I already went up and got it. I tored going back and reduing the whole quest but it won't let me in through the gates to munin.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
The 7th Yardbird is at Raven Fortress on the right side on the other side of the gate. Fortress is at the far end in Ravenscar, Grizzleheim.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
trinity5609 on Jul 14, 2018 wrote:
In grizzleheim I have already done the quest where you get the the yard bird. But it is still asking for the 7th yard bird, even though I already went up and got it. I tored going back and reduing the whole quest but it won't let me in through the gates to munin.
You don't need to go into Munin, the 7th yardbird is in the cave to the right of that dungeon.

I hope that helps, let us know how you get on!

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Patrick Ravenbane on Jul 14, 2018 wrote:
The 7th Yardbird is at Raven Fortress on the right side on the other side of the gate. Fortress is at the far end in Ravenscar, Grizzleheim.
Correction! I was thinking of the 10th Yard Bird, OOPs. . I I'm not sure where the 7th one in but Victoria FireHeart has it right.