Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need Help With Teleporter

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
Hello. I am really into housing and I want teleporters between my houses. My problem is when I place the destination for the portal in one of my houses it is facing the wrong way so when I use the portal I have to turn around which is a little inconvenient. Long story short, how do I flip the way the arrow points when putting down a destination? Thank you.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Nicole Spirittheif on Jul 14, 2018 wrote:
Hello. I am really into housing and I want teleporters between my houses. My problem is when I place the destination for the portal in one of my houses it is facing the wrong way so when I use the portal I have to turn around which is a little inconvenient. Long story short, how do I flip the way the arrow points when putting down a destination? Thank you.
Before you click to place it you can rotate the arrow by clicking full stop or comma depending on which direction you want to turn it. I don't think it explains it anywhere ingame. When I was confused about it someone else told me how to do it.

Happy decorating!