Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mount Sound Effects Indoors and in Combat?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 18, 2016
Hello Wizards of Ravenwood!

I hope you are all having an excellent time questing out there in the Spiral. As I was playing Wizard101 today, I found a very interesting bug. This bug I found isn't major or game breaking by any means, but it's just........weird. So basically, how it works is that if you're on a mount and go inside a building, like say the Bazaar, you can still hear your mount's sound effects, even while indoors and clearly dismounted. I tested this with numerous mounts like the Waddling Witch Hut, Road Warrior's Chopper, Ghulture, Terror Dog, The Nightmare, and many more. It's very strange that I can hear my mount's idle sound animation while I'm indoors. Also, this gets worse. I usually use my Waddling Witch Hut mount in battle so I gain the 2% Power Pip boost that it comes with and for some strange reason, I can hear my Waddling Witch Hut's idle animation in combat, even though, again, I am clearly dismounted from it. I don't know if other players are experiencing this, but feel free to test it out and see if you guys experience it. All you gotta do is be on a mount and either enter battle or go inside a building and you'll hear your mount's idle animation. It's weird. Thanks for reading and good luck out there in the Spiral, Wizards!

Sincerely,
Blaze StormSword (Level 40 Diviner and Grandmaster Artisan at your service!)