Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Training

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2010
I love the aspect of pets in Wizard101, and how much dedication it shows to breeding most likely many different pets together to get the perfect combination, but i feel like having to play games to train your pet is a little bit too much. Before i continue im not talking about the derby aspect of pet training, purely the talent side. I don't want to have to spend a lot of my time playing mini-games that compared to snacks don't do much, id rather spend my time exploring the world rather playing what feels like a pointless game inside a game, now here are a few things i want to get across more clearly.

This has nothing to do with derby, obviously training pets with minigames increases their derby stats which is good and im not saying get rid of them, but maybe only have them used in the derby aspect (which makes sense).

Im not saying training should be free, something that i had in mind what could happen is that energy should be used depending on the level of the snack, please feel free to comment other ideas :)

Im not trying to take away from the game, im hoping im not the only one that feels this way, these mini-games compared to everything else in this game, feels unnecessary and task that is taking away from other aspects everyone can enjoy more.

Im not trying to make it unbalanced, i still want pet training to be balanced and not just be able to feed your pet whenever you want, which is why i want to raise attention about this and get people talking :) Thanks!