Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

7 wizards for 7 schools. Please.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
You might be tired of hearing this by now, but with so many players asking for a 7th wizard slot on their account since the game first began, it amazes me that you still haven't done it. Everyone is always forced to skip 1/7th of the game's possibilities because you lock them out of having all 7 schools without paying nearly double. Please just add a 7th wizard. I can think of no good reason why you shouldn't, and support for this is nearly universal. There's always an empty seat when a wizard is selected in the menu, just put them in that seat. It shouldn't be difficult, and there shouldn't be any financial problems either, because that's another wizard that people will spend crowns on gear and packs for. It seems like it would be a good decision from an economic perspective and would finally give your players something they've been asking for for 10 whole years. Please, KingsIsle. Please listen to your players and give us a 7th wizard.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2009
I think this is a great idea. I like all of the schools, but when I came around to my 6th character, I had to choose between Ice and Death, which I thought were both cool. I went with the Health Drain, but now I am missing out on the tank playstyle unless I lose all of the progress on one of my older characters. Which I don't want to do. Please make this happen Kingisle. :)

Explorer
Jul 12, 2016
I've been saying the same thing. I like your thinking

Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
I couldn't agree more! I've posted about this before (more then once) and i'm getting tired of waiting. This is and will always be my favorite game, but it makes me sad that I can't play the game to its full potential. I would really love if kingsIsle added a 7th character, but if they wanted to add one then would they have done it by now. So honestly I don't think they will ever add another character slot

But that doesn't mean we should stop asking for it

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I think every wizard has commented on this but it is a great idea to have a wizard for every school. I don't why it would be so hard for KI to let us make another wizard. I have to delete one of my max characters just to start on the new school. I pay a lot of money for a full membership and pay a lot of crowns for things for my wizards. Please KI I would think you would start listening to your customers.

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
ive heard from a few people even kingsisle developers want to give us the 7th wizard but the coding isnt a possibility now dont quote me on this but i asked a few of them how long ago this was said cause i both want a 7th wizard (missing myth school went with balance instead) and to know if it is a possibility in this age of wizard101 if we actually did get a 7th wiz along with part 2 of empyrea it would give people a lot of work and things to do during that time until the next world

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
Kingsisle's done a lot of things people thought would never happen, I'm sure if they really try they can figure out how to make this work, and with how much everyone wants it to happen, it would be more than worth it no matter what it takes.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2014
Blaze Moonspear on Sep 2, 2018 wrote:
Kingsisle's done a lot of things people thought would never happen, I'm sure if they really try they can figure out how to make this work, and with how much everyone wants it to happen, it would be more than worth it no matter what it takes.
I agree with the 7th wizard slot. It has been asked for since the game opened 10 years ago. I stopped holding my breath a long time ago.

I mean, why "give" that 7th slot when you can have "serious" players pay for another account to experience that last school?

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
Blaze Moonspear on Sep 2, 2018 wrote:
agree so much with this if they actually put effort in to this idea like they want to they could do it theres literally no reason on why they cant do it people would spend more working up a 7th wiz if it was available