Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

should I go back and do all the quest in marleybon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2017
I just finished all the mooshu side quests and I'm level 40, 2000 XP away from 41 but a lot of people have gotten there higher, should I go and do all the Marleybone side quests since they give a decent 400-1000 experience?

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
hellopeople716 on Jul 5, 2018 wrote:
I just finished all the mooshu side quests and I'm level 40, 2000 XP away from 41 but a lot of people have gotten there higher, should I go and do all the Marleybone side quests since they give a decent 400-1000 experience?
I wouldn't necessarily say you have to go back, but if you feel like you want to, it's an option. Some people go straight through without doing side quests, while others do all of them.

Cheyenne StormHunter
Level 104

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
The thing about Marleybone is that it's more compacted than other worlds. You pick up ALL quests, complete them, and eventually you run past the person you should report back to. Same with Krok. I leveled fast in both these worlds because killing 3 ghosts may clear 2 different quests. Should you go back? That's up to you. I guess if it gets to feel like too much trouble to do all those side quests, don't.

Sydney Skyblood, lvl 96 Incindiari