Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Darkmoor

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2010
I realize Darkmoor is optioinal but I would like to do it, but I can never seem to find a group to do it. I've used team up but still can't get a group. I would like to get the spell that comes from doing this and have a chance at some of the new gear, but it seems unlikely. I don't have real life friends who play this game so it makes it much more difficult. If anyone could help I would appreciate it. Hopefully I can find some friends to quest with for these larger dungeons.

Daniel Bearfriend
wizard

Explorer
Oct 04, 2012
Don’t worry dude you’ll find a group sometime. When I was on my storm doing all of darkmoor it took my almost 20mins to find a group for the first part and the second part was quicker. Once you get to the third part you’ll be fine. Hope my answer kind of helps and I’m currently on vacation and have no memebership.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
If there is no one at Darkmoor when you get there click the team up button. Your quest will then appear on the team-up kiosk.

You should have a team (unless you're online at weird hours pretty quickly.

Steven Ghoststalker