Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatch Kiosk Limit?

AuthorMessage
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Is there a limit to the amount of pets the hatch kiosk will show? All of the pets I put into the kiosk are not showing up to hatch with, but are "manageable" within the kiosk.

Does it only accept the top "x" pedigree pets for displaying to others?

On a different character with higher pedigrees....they do show up.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Oran of Urz on Jul 1, 2018 wrote:
Is there a limit to the amount of pets the hatch kiosk will show? All of the pets I put into the kiosk are not showing up to hatch with, but are "manageable" within the kiosk.

Does it only accept the top "x" pedigree pets for displaying to others?

On a different character with higher pedigrees....they do show up.
Are you looking for them with a different account? I'm not sure if you can find your own pets even if you're checking on another wizard (same account). It could possibly be set up so you're not sifting through your own pets that are already available to you any time via the shared bank.

Maybe try to find them on another account or ask a friend to search for them to check they're showing up?

I hope this helps!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Victoria FireHeart on Jul 3, 2018 wrote:
Are you looking for them with a different account? I'm not sure if you can find your own pets even if you're checking on another wizard (same account). It could possibly be set up so you're not sifting through your own pets that are already available to you any time via the shared bank.

Maybe try to find them on another account or ask a friend to search for them to check they're showing up?

I hope this helps!
I think you are right. It seems the hatching kiosk will not allow you to see your own pets (outside of the manage tab), even with another character on the same account. I assume this is to prevent hatching with yourself?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You can't see your own pets from a second wizard on the same account.

If you're using a completely different account, then you should be able to see the pets from the first account, but you won't see them if someone else has hatched with them in the last 60 minutes, or if they've been removed due to having 10 hatches. Also, the sorting is weird, partially by pedigree as well as by trained level. Sometimes there will be Epic level pets of high pedigree mixed in with Mega level pets. Don't assume your mega pet isn't there when you run into a couple of epics. Just keep looking, you might get back into more megas and find your pet further back.

And finally, if it's a popular pet type, you might have to scroll through literally hundreds of pets before you find the one you're looking for.

Alia Misthaven