Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mount Tome

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2015
For all the mount collectors out there, I think there should be a "Mount Tome"! (kinda like the pet tome they added recently) It would work like this: For every mount you have(no copies) it would add it to the Tome. There could be badges for, say, 20 mounts (copies aren't allowed) you get a badge called "Mount Hoarder". This is just one of many ideas, but I think it would be a great idea! I am a mount collector myself, and this would be a great thing to see. If Kingsisle really wanted to, they could add badges for mounts that are even rarer. (example: Winterglide skates could be "Land Skater") This is a basic idea, but I would really enjoy to see this!

Survivor
Feb 14, 2013
I like this idea! I love the badge idea aspect of it also. Kingsisle should consider this for sure.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2015
macbrooke on Jun 20, 2018 wrote:
I like this idea! I love the badge idea aspect of it also. Kingsisle should consider this for sure.

Thank you for the support!! I just want to add on the idea. They could make even more badges for if you collect a couple pairs of each mount. (kinda for the hybrid mounts, example: the new unicorns they recently added in the Unicorn's Hoard Pack) For all the unicorn hybrids there could be a badge called: Unicorn Watcher ( I know it sounds cheesy) Even the Halloween mounts could get in on the action. (examples could be the Harrowings, since there is 3: Harrowings Summoner) Even the other mounts! (for the double pegasus mounts(The Nightmare & Cloudstrider Pegasus) there could be: Nightmare caller) These are just ideas