Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bundles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 08, 2017
Will other bundles ever be put up online such as the Spooky carnival? Just wondering because Im outside of the USA and its impossible to get them from here :/

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
AllisonCrows on Jun 15, 2018 wrote:
Will other bundles ever be put up online such as the Spooky carnival? Just wondering because Im outside of the USA and its impossible to get them from here :/
We're in the UK and it's frustrating that we can't get bundles until they have already been available in the USA for ages. I think KI may have distribution deals with the shops and/or the companies running the other servers that prevents them from making them available globally for their servers immediately via online purchase.

It's frustrating but they WILL become available online, we just have to be patient and accept we're choosing the servers in the USA and this is a (the only??) downside. I'd love to be able to get hold of the newest bundles straight away too...but only if it didn't compromised financially beneficial deals for the game.

I look forward to the newer bundles being online