Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching meet ups pets(not in the kiosk)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
Hello everyone,

Though i believe the hatching kiosk is a tremendous help to many wizards including myself especially to the newer members to have a good companion throughout the game. I have struggled with finding two pets in the game since they do not belong in the kiosk and have to farm for them. (lil' siren and dapper corgi).

So if anyone has either of these pets, please comment below so we can meet up

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
icesuagar on Jun 15, 2018 wrote:
Hello everyone,

Though i believe the hatching kiosk is a tremendous help to many wizards including myself especially to the newer members to have a good companion throughout the game. I have struggled with finding two pets in the game since they do not belong in the kiosk and have to farm for them. (lil' siren and dapper corgi).

So if anyone has either of these pets, please comment below so we can meet up
I have both and I am happy to help you get them

I have some great corgi pets (max stat with ultilities manifested); I also have the Lil' Siren but it is NOT max stat or clean pool as I haven't worked on her. You're welcome to either or both and we can hatch until you get them

I'm not sure of my schedule this weekend so let me know a few times you'll be available and I'll let you know which I can do (don't forget time zone!).

Cya soon!

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
Oh my goodness!

Thank you so much, I have been trying for over a month to get these pets! I''m free for the rest of the day and tend to switch around on my wizards, but i'll try to stay on my fire or storm wizards for the rest until around 10 p.m EST, and I am also free until 4 p.m EST tomorrow as well.

I tend to keep my wizards in the banshee realm if that helps.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
icesuagar on Jun 15, 2018 wrote:
Oh my goodness!

Thank you so much, I have been trying for over a month to get these pets! I''m free for the rest of the day and tend to switch around on my wizards, but i'll try to stay on my fire or storm wizards for the rest until around 10 p.m EST, and I am also free until 4 p.m EST tomorrow as well.

I tend to keep my wizards in the banshee realm if that helps.
Sorry I missed you, I had a busier weekend than I expected!

I'm UK time (5 hours ahead of EST) so 10pm EST would be too late for me but if you're able to meet earlier during the week let me know the time and day and the name of your wizard so I can come and meet in game. Make sure to allow time for moderation and for me to see your reply!

Cya soon!!!