Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How long would it take me to finish dragonspyre?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
I am a level 35 myth wizard and I JUST started. I was wondering how long it would take me. Or just give an estimate of how many hours it would take if you constantly played.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2018
If you are referring to only dragonspyre then I will tell you that I started it today and played non-stop from 9;00 in the morning to 5:00 in the evening. And I still haven't finished it.

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
It mainly depends on how long you play each day. It took me a few months to finish Dragonspyre on my life wizard, since I got stuck at various parts of the world.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
A lot of factors play in whenever it comes on to figuring out the length it takes to actually complete a world.

One must consider:

Time - How long will you be able to play daily?
Internet Connection - Do you've excellent net speed? Or is it a little slow (This in turn determines a lot of things such as loading time)
PC Power - Do you've a solid PC that can handle the game effectively without any unusual crashes or lags?
Experience - How much experience do you have playing the game (world, school etc.)
Level - Are you over-leveled or under-leveled?
Friends - Do you've dependable friends to assist or are you soloing?
Luck - Will you collect all the items on your first couple battles? Or will it take a while?
Quests - Will you be doing all quests? Or just the main? Or even a few sides?

So, as you can see, once you're able to answer these questions, you'll be able to have a petty decent idea of how long a world may take.

But, in theory, Dragonspyre can be a little on the long side rather than short. It'd definitely shorter and easier than it used to be a couple years ago, but you still have quite a few long dungeons, towers and instances that'll probably require some patience.

Good Luck!