Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where to get trap cards?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. But, I'm trying to beat professor Droors in Wysteria, and I need traps, but i only have an ice trap, and i want something else, and i don't want treasure cards. is there any way to get non-treasure trap cards?

Survivor
Jan 15, 2013
try niles in krok near the balance school in krok

ellie dark 93 21

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Katherine Seablood on Jun 13, 2018 wrote:
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. But, I'm trying to beat professor Droors in Wysteria, and I need traps, but i only have an ice trap, and i want something else, and i don't want treasure cards. is there any way to get non-treasure trap cards?
May seem a bit far fetched, but you might ask someone who has access to Celestia to port you into the District of the Stars for The Archivist. It sells nearly every treasure card there is.

Or just be like me and go to Kiliman Copperleaf in Zafaria every time I need tc.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2012
Also if you were thinking of a life trap (even though Droors is a life wizard) you can try the card vendor in Colossus Boulevard.

-Jessica Bearstaff level 125

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Katherine Seablood on Jun 13, 2018 wrote:
Why don't you want to use treasure cards? This is a perfect place for using them and keeping your precious training points for things you'll use more regularly. Other than buying the elemental/spirit traps from Niles the Balance Tree I'd really recommend getting some traps and feints from the bazaar or the Archivist (you might need a port). Training feint from the death school is also well worth the training points as it will be really useful throughout your journey and you will be able to enchant it when you get potent trap too.

Please be careful with your training points because they're a pain (and can be very expensive) to change out later. If your aversion to using TC is because of the gold it costs just let me know and I can meet you in game and give you some treasure cards to use or some to sell to buy what you want