Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Uhhhhhhhhhh.....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 13, 2014
Hi,

I don't if it's just me or my computers doing something but, I find that when I'm playing Wizard101, all the music is all of a sudden lower in pitch. It's really strange and I've tried looking in the settings to see if I can change it back to normal but nothing has worked. Anyone else experiencing this or know how to fix it? Any help is appreciated.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Balance Blaine on Jun 13, 2018 wrote:
Hi,

I don't if it's just me or my computers doing something but, I find that when I'm playing Wizard101, all the music is all of a sudden lower in pitch. It's really strange and I've tried looking in the settings to see if I can change it back to normal but nothing has worked. Anyone else experiencing this or know how to fix it? Any help is appreciated.
Sounds weird....sorry, couldn't resist a daft pun!

I'm no computer expert but checking your drivers are up-to-date could fix it. If not, then hopefully someone else will have more ideas/suggestions. If it was a bug then it may have been fixed in today's maintenance so you might want to test it first to see if it's still happening.

Good luck!

Survivor
Oct 13, 2014
Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Balance Blaine on Jun 14, 2018 wrote:
Fixed it lol
DemonHunter157 is also having music issues. How did you fix it? Maybe he could try the same thing

I'm glad you got it sorted