Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

empyrea badges

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
Hi fellow wizards . I have 21 out of what says 24 badges at the time, I need to Medulla a few more times to get that badge ,that would make 22 badges out of 24 but when I look up ALL the badges for this area I can not find any that I am missing . Is there some kind of secret badges in here or is this yet another glitch? Please help if you know thank you .

Defender
May 30, 2010
stimpy163 on Jun 7, 2018 wrote:
Hi fellow wizards . I have 21 out of what says 24 badges at the time, I need to Medulla a few more times to get that badge ,that would make 22 badges out of 24 but when I look up ALL the badges for this area I can not find any that I am missing . Is there some kind of secret badges in here or is this yet another glitch? Please help if you know thank you .
For one of them, I have no idea yet and the only badges check we can full check is the wiki (It has not been update since the badges update). Did you do the 100 Titan creatures one? They fixed that one after the badge update. I know the between shiny Dancer and crown Sourcer has not been discover yet. It could also be the beet boxer where you have defeat a beet in the adrok fight in fight club.Beet Boxer is after Badge to Ill (the badge for 100 fight clubs)
Hopefully that helps :)