Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Extract Animus spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
So, I wanna make my house based on different parts of each world. So if I wanna do that, I think I more extract animus spells. I would like there to be extract O'Leary extract animus or Myth Creature extract animus (Such as lumbering trolls, cyclops. warhorns). So my question is if anyone knows or thinks more extract animus spells. So some extract animus spells i'd like to see are: Extract Immortal animus Extract Elf animus Extract Krok animus Extract O'Leary animus(like I said before) Extract Crustacean animus Extract Goblin animus And Extract Mantis, Millipede, Beetle, and Wasp/Hornet animus's I don't know whether some of these were already taken, if so, someone tell me so I can catch more animus. And, again my real question was if anyone thinks or knows if these will be taken by Kingsisle in the future.Thanks Fred The Diviner, Level 99 Promethean

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Yes, more creature animus extraction spells would be nice, like you outline. Ultimately, i'd love to see one extraction spell for every type of monster in the game. I'll also refer you to CLICK THIS LINK for my ideas on new animus extracting spells which would piggyback on your ideas nicely.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
Yeah, I agree to, by the way, I meant if anyone thinks that there will be future animus extract spells, not just my ideas, but more over all.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2015
In my opinion we do need more of these spells. While leveling my life wizard I was trying to do monstrology I felt like there was no opportunities to use Monstrology. Please KingsIsle add more Extract Animus Spells. Another issue I had with the other spells is while doing Wysteria, I saw that there was a Extract Pig Animus spell but it costs like 10,000 coins (it may be even more coins) and I couldn't afford that so I had to skip it. In my opinion Burke should give you quests in every world to learn the animus spell. I feel as this is soooooo much better and I am also hoping for in the Summer Test Realm.

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Please I would love them to add Extract Animus for Draconian! If anyone else think this, I would like to put it in suggestion forum somewhere so KI can see!

I really want to make them my house guest! I saw in the update they added elephants, imp, and other monster which is OK. But how could they not add for Draconian?! One of their coolest NPC does not have an extract

An additional idea: Add a new feature of Monstrology to make a transformation potion (1 Hour) into the monster's animus you extract - just like they currently have in the crown shop, except it would be so much more variety. This would add so many possibility!

What do you think?