Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Updating Support Requests via Email

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
If you simply click "Reply" to a support request email and type whatever, will the Support Team get it?

The reason I am confused is because I saw this thing that in order to update the support request, I had to:

[===> Please enter your reply below this line <===]

[===> Please enter your reply above this line <===]

But I don't see any way I could have done this. Both of the lines were in the KingsIsle email, and I can't type within the KingsIsle email.

So stuff like this leaves me worried that the Support Team didn't get my response.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Fable Finder on May 28, 2018 wrote:
If you simply click "Reply" to a support request email and type whatever, will the Support Team get it?

The reason I am confused is because I saw this thing that in order to update the support request, I had to:

But I don't see any way I could have done this. Both of the lines were in the KingsIsle email, and I can't type within the KingsIsle email.

So stuff like this leaves me worried that the Support Team didn't get my response.
I have the exact same confusion about replying between the lines too! I'm not sure what we're supposed to do but I've just replied and it's been okay. I'd like to know how we are meant to do it because I'd like to be able to reply in the format they want me to and though they always manage to deal with my replies I'm not sure if my ignorance of process makes things more complicated for them.

I'd like to do things the way that's best for the Support staff

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Fable Finder on May 28, 2018 wrote:

Hi! The support team will still get your message. The Team would prefer (and greatly appreciate it) if you could put the reply between the lines, but we'll still manage if you don't.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Dworgyn on Jun 8, 2018 wrote:
Hi! The support team will still get your message. The Team would prefer (and greatly appreciate it) if you could put the reply between the lines, but we'll still manage if you don't.
Please could you tell us how to put it between the lines?

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Victoria FireHeart on Jun 8, 2018 wrote:
Please could you tell us how to put it between the lines?
After you hit "Reply," scroll down to KingsIsle's portion of the email. You can then insert your message in-between the lines. :) It feels a bit odd to do, but it works (at least with my email provider).

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Vanessa Mythdust on Jun 8, 2018 wrote:
After you hit "Reply," scroll down to KingsIsle's portion of the email. You can then insert your message in-between the lines. :) It feels a bit odd to do, but it works (at least with my email provider).
Ah that explains it! On Gmail it doesn't include the message you're replying to. Thanks for explaining.