Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Something brand new!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 18, 2012
I just had a thought, I was playing pirate101 earlier and needed to talk to friend. (He isn't on a while so it's hard to meet up) and he still wasn't there. I was thinking that maybe you could make a setting where at the press of a button, you will get an email from kingsisle letting you know that your friend is on or off. Mind you this will be a one time thing before you have to set it again.

It might sound a little stalker-ish, but I think it would be useful.

Blaze Fireweave Wizard101

Scurvy James Pirate101

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I'm not sure I follow your suggestion.

Are you suggesting that KI have an ingame e-mail system for contacting friends when they are NOT online?

A mailbox of sorts where can leave notes for friends that will be there when they do log on again?

That actually would be a good idea.

Steven GHoststalker

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
Similar, I was thinking it would just let you know when they are online so you can meet up if you need to talk to them.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2010
Area51Alien on May 28, 2018 wrote:
I'm not sure I follow your suggestion.

Are you suggesting that KI have an ingame e-mail system for contacting friends when they are NOT online?

A mailbox of sorts where can leave notes for friends that will be there when they do log on again?

That actually would be a good idea.

Steven GHoststalker
I like your idea. I could send a note to a friend I have not seen in a while. Kind of like "when are you playing, so we can play together"
Great idea, Yes a Mailbox, You got mail! lol