Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to unlock the labyrinth in Dragonspyre??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2016
Okay so I'm a level 64 death wizard and I've completed on the quests in Dragonspyre except The Stone Roses and The Secret History. I'e still yet to figure out how to unlock the labyrinth and get to Celestia. Do I have to finish The Secret History or is there another way to unlock it? I know you have to finish all the Crubicle quests but I have no avaliable quests in Dragonspyre (and all the other worlds I have unlocked) except for the two I mentioned. What do I do?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Use your questfinder to see if there are any quests you missed picking up.

If that doesn't work, contact KingsIsle Support and tell them your wizard's name and that you need help getting back on track in Dragonspyre. You've definitely missed a quest somewhere. (The Labyrinth is an instance that you do when you're about 1/2 way through Dragonspyre, it does not lead directly to Celestia.)

You can get to support by clicking the "Help?" icon in the upper right corner of this page. Be sure your email that connects to your account is up-to-date, as they will contact you there.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven