Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Few Ideas to Make the Game Better

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2010
I normally do not post on the forums, but I have thought of a few ideas that I am sure are not 100% new ideas, but I would like to throw them out there to see if you guys agree with me.

1.) It is nearly time for the Headless Horseman spell and the Reindeer Knight spell to be craftable. In the past, spells that came out in packs were made craftable a while after their release. The Headless Horseman spell and the Reindeer Knight are two good spells, and for them to be seasonal makes it harder for players to get it.

2.) New PvP Arenas - The dueling arena has every arena, except for Khrysalis, Polaris, Mirage, and Empyrea.

3.) Make Ranked and Practice PvP into Turn-Based - The introduction of turn-based PvP into ranked and practice matches would make PvP a lot fairer.

4.) Level 130 Dungeon - I believe the Level 100 Darkmoor Dungeon was one of the best updates in the game and it allowed people to have a true challenge and actually work together. I believe if we had a similar dungeon, but one even harder than the original Darkmoor, it would make the game more fun. It is also about time for new, updated gear as well.