Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What New Monster/Mob Ideas Do You Have?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
Hey there! I'm sure that some of you Wizards have wanted to create or design a mob/monster that you could fight.

My idea is an android that is dressed like a geisha/in a kimono that is holding the hand fans. When casting a spell, the robot will flap the fans toward their face while levitating, and then go back onto the ground and close them and point them at the player when the spell is cast.

I would love to hear your ideas! Any specific school they would be in/spells they would have?

-Victoria ThunderCloud, Lvl 73 Necromancer

Explorer
Feb 21, 2016
a chain it would take up all of the spaces and its casting animation is whipping the ground or maybe a massive alian thing that has sharp points on the end and its casting animation is the sharp things strech forward

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
We should fight a centaur at some point but it shouldn't look exactly like the ones from the spells maybe use a deer body instead of a horse body so it can have antlers and charge at us for its natural attack and do a sort of rearing animation for spell casting. Have different sorts of horse creatures like have a boss thats a unicorn centaur (a unitaur?) and i guess regular centaurs too.

Actually that could make for a cool spell and it would be a different taur for every school.