Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I Can't Read Article for Crowns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2012
So I was just a few crowns short of getting a chest for Tartarus but the crown offers were all "read article" ones. I tried clicking everywhere but nothing would pop up. It seems my friend has the same problem.

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
I get those a lot, I will usually just stop for the day and hope I'll have better luck tomorrow.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
BalancetaBEST on May 13, 2018 wrote:
So I was just a few crowns short of getting a chest for Tartarus but the crown offers were all "read article" ones. I tried clicking everywhere but nothing would pop up. It seems my friend has the same problem.
I and my cousin have had similar problems for a large number of ads. As such I do not use the feature anymore because of the number of bugs and instances when I've not received my Crowns. Whatever 3rd party ad service program it is using sucks. I hope KI is getting credit for the views, but I'll tell you that the players most definitely are not.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
I'm Having the same exact problem, I can watch the videos and everything else fine, but the article offers don't even pop up a new window.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
I'm also having the same issue. Its been 3 days now where I couldn't earn crowns because I keep getting the articles, but nothing is popping up.