Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Membership Calendar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2016
Hello wizards, Have you guys ever wanted to know when something was going to happen in Wizard101? Well so have I, I would like to propose the idea that Kingsisle should look into and that is making a Membership Calendar. The calendar would consist of membership events (double xp, double gardening, training point returns, ect.) and updates. Doing this would allow for better time management and making timed decisions which are things people need to be taught and what better way than in a video game. So I propose this idea and maybe we can get something like it because I would love to be apart of the game's progress and not miss the next opportunity. Sincerely Modslover

Survivor
Feb 11, 2012
Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
KI have occasionally given us the heads-up on benefits just before they arrive, but we don't get much notice. It is more of a teaser I think

Watching their Twitter can help you get more info eg how long a benefit will run for.

As for a calendar, maybe they will give us that but if they don't we can use the past benefits history to try to predict what might be coming up and when it might arrive. Here's the link I used to help me guess (pretty successfully) when to leave those elder plants to double them up on the gardening benefit.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?433892-Promotions-History-2013-2017

Thank you to Madeline W for keeping track of these and making them available to us all!

Good luck and I hope this helps!

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Victoria FireHeart on Apr 30, 2018 wrote:
KI have occasionally given us the heads-up on benefits just before they arrive, but we don't get much notice. It is more of a teaser I think

Watching their Twitter can help you get more info eg how long a benefit will run for.

As for a calendar, maybe they will give us that but if they don't we can use the past benefits history to try to predict what might be coming up and when it might arrive. Here's the link I used to help me guess (pretty successfully) when to leave those elder plants to double them up on the gardening benefit.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?433892-Promotions-History-2013-2017

Thank you to Madeline W for keeping track of these and making them available to us all!

Good luck and I hope this helps!
This is awesome! Thank you for the link Victoria... and yes to Madeline also for keeping track of everything and organizing it for us all.

Modslover, I wholeheartedly agree. Its a feature common in a lot of games now. It would be nice to have here too.