Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Character Appearance

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
Okay, so I've been thinking. What I think they should do for Wizard City Characters is add more selections to what our characters can look like, for example: The blue eyes for the female should stay the exact same shape, although you can change the color of the eyes from blue to red, green, ..etc same with the other faces/face shape. Like the light blue eyes with a smile for males, you should be able to change the color of the eyes. And the hairstyles in the crowns shop, should also be added b/c you can wear those hairstyles with hats. Or create an elixir where those hairstyles can be used with hats.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Brian Legend on Apr 24, 2018 wrote:
Okay, so I've been thinking. What I think they should do for Wizard City Characters is add more selections to what our characters can look like, for example: The blue eyes for the female should stay the exact same shape, although you can change the color of the eyes from blue to red, green, ..etc same with the other faces/face shape. Like the light blue eyes with a smile for males, you should be able to change the color of the eyes. And the hairstyles in the crowns shop, should also be added b/c you can wear those hairstyles with hats. Or create an elixir where those hairstyles can be used with hats.
I'm not sure why but many games offer no true 'blue' eye color, it's almost always aqua (green-blue.) I think it's that way in this game as well.

I'm not sure why that is??

So I'd love to be able to have a denim-blue eye color or sky-blue, anything like that.

Or a color wheel maybe, since you mention red and green eyes also! Maybe we could pick eye colors from a color wheel, if they implement this 'beauty shop' or 'barber shop' we've heard hints of? Now that would be truly unique and I'd pay some crowns for that!

(Your post just made me think of the above.)
I would LOVE more hairdos in the game. I'd love to be able to make those 'unique' also by all players being able to piece hairdos together -- bun, bangs, braid...long, short, etc. in pieces. Put together. Maybe 3 pieces per head, if that's not too hard to implement.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
I totally get it, although that is tough for them to actually do, right? Maybe they can simply change and update the definition and overall likeability of character models and faces so that it doesn't look so 2009...

Survivor
Oct 13, 2014
Or they could go with what the public wants and add a barber shop to wiz and allow you to change all that?