Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching Kiosk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2017
Can someone please help me! everytime i hatch a pet from the kiosk all it does is re-hatch the pet i already have im wasting crazy gold can someone please help or example

BlazeFireSpear ( Level 78)
ReedShadowSpear ( Level 52)
NicholasBlood ( Level 46)

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
The kiosk works the same as the sigils inside the hatchery so you do have a chance of getting your own pet, their pet or in some cases a hybrid.

Some pets are known to be 'sticky' which means their body type is more likely from the hatch; others are particularly difficult to get. If you are using a sticky pet with a pet that is difficult to get you could find yourself hatching a lot of times for that body and you can reduce it by changing the pet you are using or changing which pet you choose to hatch with, or both.

What pet are you using and what pet/s have you tried to get from the kiosk?

PS. Obviously if you JUST want the body type getting your own back again is not good, but if you like the pet's stats and talents it's worth looking at your new pet even if it has the same body type you used. It's stats and talents are likely to be better and training it to adult to hatch again can be worth it. Many 'fails' are not really fails, they are the 'between' pets that act as stepping stones between your original pet and the excellent pet you desire

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Kiosk works the same way as the pet hatchery. You get that person's pet you're hatching with only if the 2 pets being used are the 1st generation however the pet's talents will still cross over. There's a sun icon on the upper right on the pet's page telling you it's the 1st Generation. That page only pops up in the hatchery.