Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

put timer on pvp matches 1 on 1

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2012
I feel like you guys should put a timer on 1vs1 pvp its not fair people who want to battle with people got to deal with a jade who just going to juju you till you flee its just not fair it takes to much time its not even worth it i think a lot of people been wanting this timer its not fair for us people who like to battle got to deal with a jade who just does not die can you guys pls put a timer on 1vs1 pvp it would really make a lot of people happy

Explorer
Jan 12, 2013
Totally agree. Other option is to make it like quick match tournaments. Once you pass e.g. 30 minutes, you start getting armor piercing and damage bonuses until someone wins.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Deathstarter112 on Apr 23, 2018 wrote:
I feel like you guys should put a timer on 1vs1 pvp its not fair people who want to battle with people got to deal with a jade who just going to juju you till you flee its just not fair it takes to much time its not even worth it i think a lot of people been wanting this timer its not fair for us people who like to battle got to deal with a jade who just does not die can you guys pls put a timer on 1vs1 pvp it would really make a lot of people happy
I agree. It is supposed to be kid-friendly but having to lose a match because it has gone on excessively long and your parents are kicking you off the internet doesn't seem fair or reasonable. I think a time limit proportionate to a long dungeon would make it more fair and help reduce the number of people purely winning by default when someone can't stay on for a ridiculous length of time.

Waiting it out for someone to have to go off-line irl is not a legitimate win imo, it's not a legitimate strategy. Although it isn't against the rules I feel it goes against the essence of 'fair play' and a 'fair fight'. It also gives (predominantly but not exclusively) an advantage to adults v kids because we don't get told to do our homework, go to bed or let our little sister play for a while...

I think a reasonable time limit would be welcomed by everyone who actually wants to battle