Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Crown Shop Houses?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've posted, BUT, I have a new idea! I've been watching the Crown Shop houses stay the same, except for some revivals on Throwback Thursdays or special promotions, but it's all stuff we've seen! I have a few suggestions for new houses, and if you all have ideas of your own I'd love to see them!

1. Deluxe School Houses, I've always loved the School houses, but since I've seen these new bundle houses (which I own and love) and I look back and I think: "Wow, these look like nothing now!" I thought that there could be new bigger and better than the old ones! I feel the requirement for these should be level 120+ since the house on the Crown Shop now are level 15+ and I feel that in order to GET these houses, you must WORK for them! My example is the Life Deluxe House, which features better lighting, it's in a gorgeous meadow with a large cabin with many rooms and waterfalls on all sides and AGH! I'm gushing thinking about it!

2. Shadow House, We have the Celestial Observatory for the Astral Schools and our current school houses! Shadow deserves a house of its own!

3. Futuristic House, with Robot NPCs, maybe!

Thanks for reading!

-Alex Spellstaff Max Wizard