Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Empyrea Part 2?!?!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 15, 2010
I finished Part 1 and I really wanna see what happens!! I wanna know what happens to Mellori and Bartelby, and what's gonna happen with the Spiral? Is the game ending? I want a 4th arc! I wanna continue the magic I've felt since this game came out! Ugh I have SO MANY theories!

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
I long for the good old days when we got the complete world at once. This waiting for part two is getting old.
Hardly on game any more and new boss is a joke. Why not a new mali type dungeon with real gear? Still can't believe almost 8 months for part two. You guys are working there right?

Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
Where to start the new gear for crafting was a joke defensively. Everyone one knows level 125 you have to have 30 in defense. Because you guys amped the bosses, If youre going to bring out craftable gear at least put some thought into it. Don't just throw it out there just so that players would like that. Secondonly, yes, we know this sometime this summer we would like a response like if its been set back or we are working on it. Would be nice. Oh, yeah shadow spells make school would be lovely. That would be big win win. Oh yeah, you might want to take some consideration you got everyone else up but balance. That would be good. other than there are minor glitches in the game you need to address. And the harassment by your company. I love the game but empreya part 2 some news please.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Dworgyn and Professor Falmea in KI Live 2 or 3 months ago mentioned their ideal thoughts for Wizard101. From what I heard, the story will continue. New worlds are being talked about. I assume there will be a 4th arc but KI will not give any information on these worlds until the teaser come out. My guess KI didn't come out with Empyrea part 2 yet because they are busy updating the graphics and adding features to the game starting with the Commons in Wizard City. Try to be patient. Empyrea part 2 will come out

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
Survivor
May 14, 2011
I really loved Empyrea part 1, and now that the summer update has come out and it’s not there, I’m getting kind of impatient. Anyone have any info or theories that I might have missed?

Defender
Aug 01, 2014
worlds have been released once per year around november, so it should come out around that time

Defender
May 30, 2010
Scarlet Drake on Jul 30, 2018 wrote:
I really loved Empyrea part 1, and now that the summer update has come out and it’s not there, I’m getting kind of impatient. Anyone have any info or theories that I might have missed?
Mostly likely it is coming either after or before the 10 year old celebrate of wizard101

Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
Alex Firepyre on Aug 2, 2018 wrote:
worlds have been released once per year around november, so it should come out around that time
I've appreciated the semi-timeliness of Kingsisle when it comes to releasing new content- makes the winter break have more to look forward to.

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
This is just my guess, but I feel it may be released on the anniversary, September 2nd. I pray to Bartelby that's what happens.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
Any truth to rumor going around that the reason there is no Part 2 on Empyrea is that Wizards is having troubles and there will be no part 2? Heard it said that's why the clean up of Wizard city was given priority so it would attract new members. Any truth? Please respond. Thanks

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
superspy2 on Aug 11, 2018 wrote:
This is just my guess, but I feel it may be released on the anniversary, September 2nd. I pray to Bartelby that's what happens.
Sept. 2 is a Sunday, which is not a business day, meaning that it won't come out then. Sept. 3 is Labor Day, which is basically the same case. If anything, it'll either come out at the end of this week [Aug 31] or next Tuesday [Sept 4]. I am not expecting anything myself, seeing as Khrysalis was really long and it took them 5ish months to get Part 2 out for that world. Seems like we'll have to wait until November.

Administrator
snowcat44408 on Aug 28, 2018 wrote:
Any truth to rumor going around that the reason there is no Part 2 on Empyrea is that Wizards is having troubles and there will be no part 2? Heard it said that's why the clean up of Wizard city was given priority so it would attract new members. Any truth? Please respond. Thanks
Is that your own rumor? :). No, there is no truth in it. Watch KI Live tomorrow...

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
Seriously, heard from several a few months ago and at that time I laughed. Not laughing now. Thanks

Survivor
Jun 05, 2017
Sparck on Aug 29, 2018 wrote:
Is that your own rumor? :). No, there is no truth in it. Watch KI Live tomorrow...
I login and I went on and I tried to get the present and it didnt work and I logoff and I didnt go back on in till today and It's still not working!

Survivor
Apr 14, 2014
In the Producer's Letter that came out in August (https://www.wizard101.com/game/producers-letter) Leah stated they plan to do more in the game including making new areas.

"We will definitely consider doing more in the future, but we want to make sure that we also focus on some NEW places and spaces to explore... but we’ll talk more about that next time!"

Don't worry. This will not be the end to the game.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
I think raven might try to kill bartleby and you have a final fight against raven in a dungeon inside of bartleby. I think Raven might also try to kill spider also and just get everything she gave out like the chaos heart and eye of history and just completely make the spiral mellori and her own

Survivor
Jan 27, 2012
There’s some things I don’t understand about the test realm. It’s still difficult and there are bosses with question marks meaning the health is unknown. They can’t do that what’s the big deal. They’re trying to harden the journey. I can’t fight bosses if their health is unknown, I don’t understand. Kingsisle should nerf a lot of things once it comes out live realm. As for the spells, I was hoping for new shadow spells, but those spells I saw I did not like. I am not liking the new difficulty. Why can’t they balance it out more to make things easier cause right now, this is ridiculous I can’t play under these new features

Explorer
Aug 19, 2012
Ryan Lifesword on Oct 19, 2018 wrote:
There’s some things I don’t understand about the test realm. It’s still difficult and there are bosses with question marks meaning the health is unknown. They can’t do that what’s the big deal. They’re trying to harden the journey. I can’t fight bosses if their health is unknown, I don’t understand. Kingsisle should nerf a lot of things once it comes out live realm. As for the spells, I was hoping for new shadow spells, but those spells I saw I did not like. I am not liking the new difficulty. Why can’t they balance it out more to make things easier cause right now, this is ridiculous I can’t play under these new features
the boss of Ambrose is most likely 10,000 the same we have when we fight him cause we both have ??? so Unknown health bosses might be 10,000 or over

Survivor
May 29, 2016
the ??? on the bosses is because you don't need to know how much. just follow his lecture and you will win :)

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
When will Empyrea part 2 come out on Wiard101 live? Not Test Realm?

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Brian Legend on Nov 5, 2018 wrote:
Usually up to 30 days from when it launched on text realm. My guess we won't see it on live realm till around mid November. Maybe ealier depends what all needs to be fixed.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Brian Legend on Nov 5, 2018 wrote:
Give it some time.

It's only about two weeks old on the test realm and still has a few bugs that requires some patching.

Also, keep in mind that KI is also busying processing all the feedback we've provided (we saw this when an update was done to the Silcon Spells) for example among others.

So, it takes a while to have everything fine tuned for major release to the live realm.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
All the good things about being in Empreya and the bad. So, me and agroup of my friends were laying some smack down on Tennisyn we didn't like getting junk drops on the gear and sets are very few and between that's the crappy thing about it but we got Tenni'syn down to an artform on how to smack him down. This only works if you have a death in the party. That juju's every turn and you have to have a balance that gives donate power the hitter can be between fire and storm ice doesn't work for a hitter takes longer. yes lightning resist is a must here immunity to lightning is good too and shadow. But getting to the point at hand we found that a fire with backdraft and fuel and 2 feints the 70 and 80 if you want extra 75 works. You need only 3 blades 4 to 5 that's always good risk that we will mermaid you and bug you. Now, don't think if you're an awesome hitter if your damage is at 90 sorry you are not on Tennisyn your damage has to be above 125 or you will pay in more blades. And that risks bugs the fight is only 15 minutes. WE love you for changing up Tennisyn so we wouldn't get bored. Smiles you can do Tennisyn with 3 people. But its good to have a healer a life is good to throw in for the 4th. But besides some junk drops and people want the full set of Tennisyn please allow the higher level t get more gold keys that would be op and see the change ups and keep us on our toes. Or bring him back in Empreya 2 or 3 just more oper. so we can kick his but again. love your adoring fans.We love to hate you tennisyn. Those players think tennisyn is op then you're not op players. but I hope this helps you all. Yes you can have th extra filler. it runs faster with a death that juju's. Unless you feel like being shield happy.