Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nightwalker won't go into kiosk?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 30, 2015
I finally hatched a Nightwalker from my Orthrus and a kiosk Wraith...I leveled it to adult because there isn't one available in the kiosk, but now I can't add it. It's not a crown pet...can anyone offer insight to why I can't add it?
Thanks,
Marcus

Survivor
Dec 03, 2012
marcus the same thing happened to me but the pet i use has been in the kiosk before so i dont know whats up

Survivor
Dec 03, 2012
markopolo100 on Apr 16, 2018 wrote:
I finally hatched a Nightwalker from my Orthrus and a kiosk Wraith...I leveled it to adult because there isn't one available in the kiosk, but now I can't add it. It's not a crown pet...can anyone offer insight to why I can't add it?
Thanks,
Marcus
again i dont know whats going on i have a wildwood yeti named duke deisel that ive put in before and now i cant put it in

Survivor
May 26, 2012
markopolo100 on Apr 16, 2018 wrote:
Thanks,
Marcus
The nightwalker is a retired pet, indicated by the yellow star on it's pet tomb page

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
sammystarr7 on May 2, 2018 wrote:
The nightwalker is a retired pet, indicated by the yellow star on it's pet tomb page
Sammy, thank you! I hadn't noticed that before...well, I guess I'll have to hatch with people the old-fashioned way if they want it.