Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Helper & Clock

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
I was wondering if it would be possible to change the color of the Quest Helper arrow when you have a Main Quest selected to say Green and Yellow for Side Quests? The reason being I often don't realise that my quest changed to a Main Quest when I was wanting to chase down those final Side Quests for an area.

Also I was hoping that a clock on the client UI would be considered, possibly one that could be changed from server time to local time so that we could keep easier track of just how much time we spend in-game as taking breaks now and again is important.

Your thoughts please

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I like your idea of the quest arrow changing color to signal if we're working on the main quest or a side quest. Yes, sometime accepting a new quest will switch us away from the one we were working on but we don't realize that.

Along those lines, in Pirate101, as soon as we log in Gandry gives us a little verbal reminder of what we were last doing. Basically, we get a quick recap of the current quest. W101 is a much bigger game, but if Grandmother Raven would remind of us what quest we were working on, that could be especially helpful if we've been away from that wizard for a long while.

Alia Misthaven