Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

jades pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2012
I think its not fair for jades to be in a ranked pvp match 1 on 1 we really want you guys to do something about it how are we supposed to win against someone who do nothing but shields an resist is very high this been a problem in pvp for a long time i think we deserve to be heard please take jade away from ranked 1 on 1 matches its just not fair we want to battle not be available to hit i really hope yall do something about this we been waiting for so long i love to pvp an it seems like there even more jades then before its just not fair for us an yall know it.

Survivor
Oct 05, 2014
As long as Kingsisle never makes any POSITIVE changes to Death there will ALWAYS be more jade juju coming. I am Jade juju and it's disgusting that I am forced to do it if i want to win in pvp as a death. If not I have to blade up and shrike just to win while balance, Ice, Fire, life can do fine without it. Also they nerfed beguile just now so expect to see more jade juju because kingsisle can't learn how to make juju do moon damage instead and to make our X pip spell actually allign with our school, where does it say we use minions? We dont. The x pip spell should of been a drain or something

Defender
Jan 24, 2009
fluffykitten777 on Apr 15, 2018 wrote:
As long as Kingsisle never makes any POSITIVE changes to Death there will ALWAYS be more jade juju coming. I am Jade juju and it's disgusting that I am forced to do it if i want to win in pvp as a death. If not I have to blade up and shrike just to win while balance, Ice, Fire, life can do fine without it. Also they nerfed beguile just now so expect to see more jade juju because kingsisle can't learn how to make juju do moon damage instead and to make our X pip spell actually allign with our school, where does it say we use minions? We dont. The x pip spell should of been a drain or something
I 100% agree with you dude. I am also against jades and juju spamming its not like they give death any tools to do anything else to compete and its so messy they would nerf an already risky spell to use like Beguile which there are way more broken spells in the game that can really use a nerf.

When death players address the problems in pvp its either the pve players or other schools that dont wanna see death on at least equal footing. And the excuse is always " well maybe you're not playing death right". Well I am one of the best offensive death in the game "Sean Skullwalker" with 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th age experience but players who never played death nor will ever play death will tell you "its you" or "bandwagon another school that's already fully established in pvp".

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
I think our future spells should at least have some after-effect to it, like with Sirens how it takes blades and puts mantles. I'm also bothered by the fact that Khrulhu has had its damage nerfed. It's so weak in ranked. We don't even get to fully enchant our drains. I'm also bothered by the fact that Ice is supposed to be the weakest school or at least one of the weakest schools in terms of damage since they're supposed to be a tank school (so the high resist and high health makes up for it), yet for some reason they're able to deal tons of damage on others nowadays. The Ice school is losing what they were originally known for.

And I hate to sound like I'm complaining with everything here (although that's what the Message Boards are here for lol), but Ice should have been given a different AoE spell instead of a 'rip-off' version of Deer Knight. I don't mind that they were given an AoE, but now DK no longer feels 'unique', since they were originally exclusive to the Death school only. That's like Death saying Death Minotaur should be turned into a Death spell, but that's totally unfair for Myth.

And even though this isn't Death related, I really hope they give Life a new AoE that doesn't cost more than 5+ pips. The Spirit schools needs some serious upgrade because they keep getting neglected. Nearly every Age, it always seems to be Balance and the Elemental schools that are on the top.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
I know that one of Death's specialty is to weaken its opponents, but if we keep getting utility spells like Juju, Plague and Virulent Plague in the future...how can people not expect Deaths to Jade? If we're given more offensive spells in the future, perhaps that could eliminate the Juju 'strategy'. I really hate how Death has to resort to Juju in order to win, which is embarrassing. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the spell even though my main is Death and not to mention the fact that it takes so much time and patience. You also have to deal with a bunch of false reports and hostility being hurled your way. I know that Juju is quite useful and it's fun to spam and all, but it's not fun getting spammed on that's for sure, so changes do need to happen. Otherwise...the arena will someday become a ghost town.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
wakaflame201 on Apr 16, 2018 wrote:
I 100% agree with you dude. I am also against jades and juju spamming its not like they give death any tools to do anything else to compete and its so messy they would nerf an already risky spell to use like Beguile which there are way more broken spells in the game that can really use a nerf.

When death players address the problems in pvp its either the pve players or other schools that dont wanna see death on at least equal footing. And the excuse is always " well maybe you're not playing death right". Well I am one of the best offensive death in the game "Sean Skullwalker" with 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th age experience but players who never played death nor will ever play death will tell you "its you" or "bandwagon another school that's already fully established in pvp".
Yep, you're spot on! I don't know about you guys, but why does it seem like Death always gets the nerf to their spells? Seriously, what is it that makes us a nerf magnet when we're literally the weakest of the low-tier schools...

And I find it hilarious how players with no Death characters or has little experience with it tries to tell Deaths what to do with their school and what we're doing wrong, etc.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
And again, this isn't Jade-related but I've gotten this quite often when questing with strangers, whenever I'd use an AoE drain, they would say something along the lines of "Death is such a selfish school, their heal should be split apart and be given to others". Might just be the players I come across with. But as much as I'd love to heal others all at once, that is Life's forte and job. Why should we take that away from them and give Death their own specialty? That would be a mess if it were to happen. It's bad enough we can't even fully enchant our drain spells. If they won't allow us to have an equal chance with others in PvP, please leave Death alone in PvE.