Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pedigree chance?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2015
Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
It's possible as I've seen up to 98.

Not sure it's possible to exceed that though o:

Try aiming for all epic slots on both the pet talent pool and the pet derby pool.

Survivor
May 14, 2015
thank you I well do, thanks for answering I well work on it Thank you!

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
97 is the highest possible now. New derby talents -- Ultra Boost and Ultra Rally -- are available from jewels, but not native on pets, at least not yet.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I have 97 pedigree as well and it used to be the highest possible because there were only 7 epic derby talents....however, there are now 9 epic derby talents available so 99 is possible!

Here is a link to the derby talents so you can work out which ones you're missing:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Epic_Derby_Abilities

If the link isn't allowed just search online "W101 epic derby talents" and you should find it easily

PS. I am missing the 2 most recently added (not sure which they are as I haven't checked) so if you are missing different ones from me you can let me know and we can meet to hatch so your pedigree doesn't drop while adding the missing ones.

Survivor
May 14, 2015
may I hatch meet up with you in what realm, I have 10 epics on the red talent side and I have the blue side of epics 7, may we give it a goo for a pedigree chance. my name in the game is Victoria death hunter what realm should we meet? where do want too meet? Victoria fire Heart may we meet, and hatch? what realm?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
SparkleBloom202 on Mar 31, 2018 wrote:
may I hatch meet up with you in what realm, I have 10 epics on the red talent side and I have the blue side of epics 7, may we give it a goo for a pedigree chance. my name in the game is Victoria death hunter what realm should we meet? where do want too meet? Victoria fire Heart may we meet, and hatch? what realm?
I'm so sorry I just saw this, not sure how I missed it! Of course we can meet up and hatch. Do you know what your missing derby epics are because there is a high chance we have the same ones missing which would mean hatching doesn't help?

I made mine before the last 2 epic derby talents were added so I know 100% my missing ones are the latest 2. Do you know if you have those in your pool? When did you get your epics?

If you're unsure we can still give it a try and see if between us we have more than 7. Let me know when you're available (remember time zone so I can convert it to UK time).

Survivor
May 14, 2015
Meet me in the Unicorn Realm, in the Unicorn park, stand bye the big Unicorn statue second realm or the first realm,
I will be waiting for you there, I wearing black and red stripes with a hades staff, come find me I will be waiting in unicorn way in two of the realms meet me there possible, at the unicorn statue in unicorn park. look for Vitoria death hunter, meet you there. if you can not find me write back as soon as possible, meet me tomorrow? for a pedigree chance?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
SparkleBloom202 on Apr 12, 2018 wrote:
Meet me in the Unicorn Realm, in the Unicorn park, stand bye the big Unicorn statue second realm or the first realm,
I will be waiting for you there, I wearing black and red stripes with a hades staff, come find me I will be waiting in unicorn way in two of the realms meet me there possible, at the unicorn statue in unicorn park. look for Vitoria death hunter, meet you there. if you can not find me write back as soon as possible, meet me tomorrow? for a pedigree chance?
I've just seen this but I have put Queen Hannah (Stray Piggle, pedigree 97) into the kiosk so you can find her when you're on! Let me know when you've managed to hatch and if your pedigree goes up

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Well I should have checked sooner but I just checked to try to work out which of the new epic derby talents I was missing....and the 2 new talents are both jewel only. 97 remains the highest pedigree in game....for now!