Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wizard city colossas blvd.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I think it would be a good idea to have more red health wisp and blue mana wisps in colossas blvd. For new wizards who don't have that much mana or health they are very rare in that part of wizard city. The other day I kept running out of mana fighting to the gobblers. I'm a new storm wizard so of course I'm going to fizzle a lot. I had to keep marking my spot on the sidewalk and transport to the commons and get blue mana. I also was low on red health so I went all the way to unicorn alley to load on health then transport back to colossas . Would you think about this please? If not red health then please more blue mana.

Survivor
May 11, 2015
I was having trouble finding red wisps when I was questing on my Balance. I accidentally got pulled into a battle when I was trying to get a red wisp but then I was like “nope” so i didn’t want to flee and have my mana deplete so I quit and then I got back into the game. I agree, there needs to be more red wisps and mana wisps in Collossus Boulevard like the amount in Triton Avenue or Firecat Alley. It’s an area in Wizard City after all so I don’t see why there is less of those in this area.

Madison FirePyre