Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ninja Pigs

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
I realize you can farm Koto for the Ninja Pig spell, but does anyone know which of the non-boss pigs found across Mooshu also drops the spell? I learned the spell that way on two of my wizards, but it was awhile back, and I don't remember where I farmed it.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Master Yan Kan Kook, a recipie vendor in Shirataki Temple has the crafting recipe.

The Loremaster also drops the spell.

It's also most notably available from the Ninja Lore Pack.

In addition to Koto, they're no other known sources for the spell.

Good Luck.

Hero
May 02, 2009
The only bosses who drop Ninja Pigs are Koto and Loremaster, but you can also craft it or get it from a pack. Only bosses can drop spells whereas simple street mobs and minions can't.

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
flash33 on Mar 22, 2018 wrote:
The only bosses who drop Ninja Pigs are Koto and Loremaster, but you can also craft it or get it from a pack. Only bosses can drop spells whereas simple street mobs and minions can't.
That is not true. Ninja Pig spell does indeed drop from street mobs in Mooshu. My fire and my myth farmed them to get it. I also had a friend who farmed there as well, but now we don't remember which ones we farmed. It is also possible KI changed this, as it has been several years ago.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Mental is correct. Ninja Pigs do indeed drop from certain street mobs (the ones that look like Ninja Pigs) in Mooshu, as I learned in there on my myth wizard. I haven't farmed it recently however, and have no clue if it's changed or not.