Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Storm Spell

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 12, 2010
I have a really awesome and fun idea for a storm spell. It'd be an aoe that did damage, and whatever other effects you guys would like to give it, as long as it's an aoe. Make it so that a giant ball of purple and black lightning comes from the floor, or maybe have someone holding a smaller ball of lightning. Make it so that that all of the charms and traps are used before the move hurts anyone, it would kind of ruin the effect if they were all activated at once. Then make it so that the lightning bolts strike randomly, if doing enough damage to defeat the enemy the enemy's death animation is triggered before it moves on the next guy, but get rid of the part where it zooms up to the enemy, and just keep the spell moving along. What I mean by "randomly" is; for example, if you were fighting a full team of four, the attacks could hit any enemy at any time during the fight, such as 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and so on.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
So, say a 3 round AOT spell that would randomly hit one of the opposing forces at full strength for the duration of the attack. That would be cool since Lighting never strikes the same spot twice.

Steven Ghoststalker

Explorer
Oct 12, 2010
Area51Alien on Mar 19, 2018 wrote:
So, say a 3 round AOT spell that would randomly hit one of the opposing forces at full strength for the duration of the attack. That would be cool since Lighting never strikes the same spot twice.

Steven Ghoststalker
Sorry if I wasn't specific. I meant the spell would hit every enemy once randomly throughout the duration of the spell, it wouldn't hit the same enemy twice. Just like a normal AOE but with a cooler style of attacking.